Portfolio information can be displayed for any date range without limitation, allowing you to effectively track the evolution of a portfolio. Even positions that have been closed are accessible.
With a few simple clicks you can:
- View the position details of one or more accounts, clients or relationships
- View any variances between the asset mix and the selected targets
- Monitor compliance with an associated IPS or investment objective
- Create and maintain off-book accounts or off-book items
- Group positions by asset class, region, maturity, etc.
Additional views available in the Portfolio Module include Cash Flow Projection and What-If Scenarios.
Croesus supports accounts and securities in multiple currencies. On-screen portfolio information, including book values and gains and losses, can be easily converted into any supported currency.