Personal Information Protection Principles
Croesus adheres to the following personal information protection principles:
- Processing of personal information shall be lawful, fair and transparent, and processing activities shall have lawful grounds.
- Personal information may only be collected for specific, transparent and objective purposes and processing activities must fit the purpose for which the personal information was collected.
- The processed personal information must be relevant, adequate and may not include more than what is required for the purpose of the processing.
- Personal information must be kept updated and must be controlled for error to prevent the processing of false and misleading data/information.
- Personal information may only be processed for as long as it is required for the object of the collection.
- Personal information must be secured from unlawful use, loss, unintended deletion and harm.
Personal Information User’s Rights
A user has the following rights in regards to personal information:
- Right to know whether user’s personal information is being processed.
- Right to know how user’s personal information is processed.
- Right to request rectification or erasure of user’s personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure, meaning user requesting for user’s personal information to be erased from Croesus records if there are no legitimate grounds for retaining it.
- Right to object to processing, meaning in certain cases user’s right to object to processing of user’s personal information, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to restrict processing of user’s personal information, e.g. if personal information is inaccurate or the processing is unlawful.
- Right to access the personal information collected from/about the user, including the right to request and obtain a copy of the personal information.
- Right to lodge a complaint, meaning if a user is not satisfied with the way Croesus handles user’s personal information the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Right to withdraw any given consent of processing of user’s personal information.
Personal Information Collected
Croesus collects and processes Personal Information through several channels, including:
- Online subscription forms
- Conference or event registration
- Telephone and emails
- Croesus website
- Croesus app
Data Croesus typically collects and processes may include but are not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Job title
- Organisation or company of employment
Processing of Personal Information
Personal information is generally used to identify the user as a participant, speaker, exhibitor, sponsor or collaborating partner at any given Croesus corporate event in order to develop, organise, promote, execute and evaluate any such Croesus corporate event.
Croesus processes personal information for the following purposes:
- To identify user
- To provide user a service
- To communicate and interact with user
- To improve and promote Croesus corporate events
- To conduct questionnaires concerning satisfaction
With user’s consent, Croesus processes user’s personal information to send user newsletters and campaigns and for other specific purposes user has given consent to.
Personal information is kept until it is no longer required for these purposes and for other purposes deriving from law. User may withdraw consent at any time.
Securing of Personal Information
Croesus has taken technical and organisational measures to prevent that personal information will be subject to deletion, publication, alteration, misuse, or to fall in the hands of an unlawful party as part of its Internal Security Policy. A multi-layered security approach is in place, including physical security, access controls, IT security and use of safety protocols.
Any privacy breach where personal information unintendedly has been deleted, altered or made accessible to an unlawful party, Croesus will proceed according to its Internal Security Policy. Such Internal Security Policy includes Croesus employees’ awareness of the procedures they must follow to identify and report any suspected or actual privacy breach.
Transferring of Personal Information
Personal information collected and processed by Croesus is never sold to third-party vendors.
Information about Cookies
- Functionality cookies are used to store user’s preferences such as default language.
- Analytics cookies are used to track the use and performance of the Croesus website and services.
- Advertising cookies may be used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to user and to user’s interests.