Looking to participate in the development and in the growth of one of Canada’s most renowned Fintech software?
Want to be part of an experienced and dynamic architecture team?
You know your C# inside out, and you are thrilled by all phases of software development?
We’d like to get to know you!
As a key player of our architecture team, you will participate to software development and architecture. Your duties: analyze, code, and optimize our various applications.
- Participate to the evolution of the company’s computer and tech applications
- Review and optimize certain code segments
- Follow various development methodologies
- Work closely with the quality and assurance team
- University degree in computer science or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge in C#/WPF/XAML application development
- Knowledge of MVVM pattern
- Knowledge of Polymer library
- Knowledge of C/C++
Would you welcome an opportunity to contribute to the daily operations of a dynamic company and a Canadian Fintech leader with startup ambitions? Here’s your chance to join a human-sized organization, with all the advantages of a large one. With its 180 passionate employees, Croesus has mastered the art of developing portfolio management software for the financial and banking sectors. We provide a friendly workplace with welcoming colleagues, as well as little extras that make Croesus a first-rate employer. Here are just a few examples: flexible schedule, BBQ lunches, fitness room, massages, mini-clinic and a ton of team activities.