We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team!
On a daily basis, the analyst works closely with the Product and Development teams. The analyst monitors the quality and compliance of the various Croesus products (desktop application, website, mobile). The analyst ensures that the developed functionalities reflect the business rules and specifications expressed by the users. The analyst fulfills quality assurance tasks by estimating the required time to complete them, building manual and automated test scenarios and having an understanding of the different projects’ back-end structures.
- Organize preliminary and functional analyses necessary for planning and implementing tests
- Develop the structure and write various test scenarios
- Write test cases and test scripts
- Perform functional, performance, safety, GUI, and non-regression tests
- Track identified irregularities and correct them
- Provide reports on the tests’ progress
- Suggest production deployment of the deliverables
- Be a part of the process and quality assurance tools’ continuous improvement.
- 3 years of experience in test execution, test writing, and test cases
- Knowledge of test cases and irregularities management tools (Jira)
- Knowledge of automated testing
- Experience with test automation tools (TestComplete, HP UFT/QTP, Jmeter, SOAP UI, Selenium, TestNG, Appium, …)
- Experience with version management (TFS, Git, …)
- Teamwork skills
- Rigorous, innovative, curious, and new technologies-enthusiast
This is your opportunity to contribute to the daily life of a dynamic company and a Canadian fintech leader with startup ambitions! Here’s your chance to join a human-sized organization, with all the advantages of a large one. With its 180 passionate employees, Croesus has mastered the art of developing wealth management software for the financial and banking sectors. We provide a friendly workplace with welcoming colleagues as well as little extras that make Croesus a first-rate employer. Here are just a few examples: flexible schedule, BBQ lunches, fitness room, massages, mini-clinic, and a ton of team activities.