Croesus is able to send information directly to NaviPlan. Advisors can simply select a relationship in Croesus to securely transfer the information associated with the related accounts to NaviPlan.
- Advisors don’t lose time manually entering information in NaviPlan.
- Less manual entry means fewer errors.
- Advisors may even select grouped relationships.
Data communication and logic between Croesus and NaviPlan ensures data is transferred appropriately.
- Single field client names are split into separate first name and surname fields.
- Single field city and province/state names are split into separate city and province/state fields.
- When clients have multiple addresses in Croesus, only the primary is sent to NaviPlan.
When data is transferred from Croesus to NaviPlan, advisors have different options.
- They can create an initial plan for their clients who do not have one yet.
- They can either update an existing plan or create an additional one for their clients who already have one.
Client information safety is ensured based on user credentials.
- When an advisor uses the NaviPlan command, only the information he or she is allowed to see is transferred to NaviPlan.
- Even if an advisor is using filters in Croesus to see only part of the available information, all the information to which he or she has access is transferred to NaviPlan.
Croesus has the capability for single sign on which allows advisors to sign in once and then access both Croesus and NaviPlan.
- When the NaviPlan icon is clicked, NaviPlan is launched in the same language as Croesus.