Looking to participate in the development of one of Canada’s most renowned Fintech software?
Want to be part of an experienced and dynamic architecture team?
You know your C# inside out, and you are thrilled by all phases of software development?
We’d like to get to know you!
As a key player of our architecture team, you will participate to software development and testing. Your duties: analyze, code, test (unit, functional, automated), document and optimize the various Croesus applications.
- Participate to the evolution of the company’s computer and tech applications
- Review and optimize certain code segments
- Follow various development methodologies
- Work closely with the quality and assurance team
- University degree in computer science or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge in C# application development
- Mastery of database concepts and SQL; client-server technologies, n-tier topology, .NET, Linux, socket communication, XML
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and thoroughness in a multitechnical environment
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of Mono
Would you welcome an opportunity to contribute to the daily operations of a dynamic company and a Canadian Fintech leader with startup ambitions? Here’s your chance to join a human-sized organization, with all the advantages of a large one.
With its 180 passionate employees, Croesus has mastered the art of developing portfolio management software for the financial and banking sectors. We provide a friendly workplace with welcoming colleagues, as well as little extras that make Croesus a first-rate employer. Here are just a few examples: flexible schedule, BBQ lunches, fitness room, massages, mini-clinic and a ton of team activities.